Thursday 26 January 2012

Happy Dragon Year!!!

Wuhooo!!! Lets take a look what I had done this dragon CNY!!!

Lets start with the Nian Chu Yi~ Day 1....

I bought myself a purple blouse this year...kinda love puple outfits so much <3



The bad things for this year is Imma gona work on this festive day!!!! Down ><



However, I gota cheer up and say not bad ya...others are spending all around and imma earning now...LOLL (self motivate)





This is my lunch...homemade noodless...yummy and healthy!!!

And it come to the night...A very best friend of mine called from US!!! Wuhooo!!!
We are so excited...Lets share some moment with her here...

Huan huan is talking to ying ying...Soooo concentrate..LOLL

Weiiiii...He is holding the phone for tooo longggg...ARGHH!!!

Its xian xian's turn!!! sweetest moment...awww


While we are talking to ying ying...jing jing is playing around with the camera...naughty!!!






Plus Nini!!!! 4!!!
We are waiting for ying ying ^^

Chu Er~ Day 2

So blueeee...I need to work again....so dress in GREY!!!



nothing special for today...just that a bit starving cause this is my lunch and flu at night...PITY xian xian :'(




Chu San~ Day 3

Wuhoooo!!! Finally I get one day off!!!
Am busying to prepare all the stuffss for the gathering tonight...excited!!! (Why my hair are always messy...haizzz)




I like this peach singlet so much!!!!


Preparing for the gathering :)

Lets talk less and grab photosssss :D

We like to post like this :P


Whistlessss

So sweet...




Are we promoting for the chilli sauce ??!!!


Not again...Groundnuts??!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment