Thursday 16 February 2012

Belated Valentine!!!

Awww...its Valentine's!!! The sweetest moment of the year ^^
I have a date with all the singles!!! We rock our valentine by wearing pink..LOLL

Since no Valentine story from me then I will like to share a belated valentine with my family...haha
Who says we gona celebrate V day with our lovers..Family members also our beloved one!!!
Wuhooo...stop talking and shares pic!!!

Food of the day!!!

Tried something new today...Lagsana!!!



yum yummm..BANANA BOAT!!! doesn't look like a boat at all :P



Its cabonara spaghetti with chicken..my sis favourite!!!




Wuhooo..strawberry yogurt!!! I like strawberry to the top!!!




Look!!! Thats my funny papa :D Mama with her banana boat ^^





Thats me!!! Thats me!!!



My sis!!!

I LIKE FAMILY OUTING SO MUCHHHHHH !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment