Saturday 28 April 2012

Scramble all up~~


Since I haven't update my blog for so long..and seems that I'm lazy to create a new post for each event.
Well, I decided to scramble all in one just like a scramble egg. (yummy :P)

The sharing journey starts with outing with May...
My favourite Udon ^^

What a big big bowl..but we slurp it all ~~ :P
Instant made sushi is yummy 

and that night I went for Tang Shui with mama at Mat Tou Yau 


I like braids so much...Do you like it too??

May that always so fashionable..haha

 Then move on to outing with phoenix 
            she has been flying back to Penang for her Sem Break


Am wondering since when phoenix become so sweet...Perhaps its the magic of love :P

Look...the magic of LOVE again :D





This is the first time she willing to take pic with me :)

My Gift of the week
Maybeline Colour Bloom Lip Balm
I bought the peach one..taste nice and look absolutely natural when u wear it





No comments:

Post a Comment